Wednesday, August 8, 2012

List Serial Drama



Hero
Cinderella Man
The Princess Man
New Tales of Gisaeng
Shining Inheritance
I am Sam
Glowing She
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang
Miss Ripley
Scent of a Woman
Shut Up Flower Band
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Princess Hours
Myungwol The SPy
Iris
Protect The Boss
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Heartstrings
Queen of Reversals
Why Did you Come To My House
Tamna The Island
One Fine Day
Witch Yoo Hee
Pink Lipstick
Buzzer Beat
Gokusen 2, 3
Perfect Girl Revolution
You're Beautiful
Oh! My Lady
Hi My Sweetheart
Spring Waltz
Creating Destiny
Proposal Daisasuken
Robbers
One Mom Three Dads
New Heart
Coffee Prince
Momo Love
Boys Before Flower
Personal Taste
The Palaces
Paradise Ranch
The Birth of The Rich Man
Autumn Concerto
Down With Love
The Greatest Love
Woman who Wants to Marry
Marry Me Mary!
Cinderella's Sister
Fated To Love You
Operation Proposal
I Do I Do
King 2 Hearts
Queen In Hyun's Man
Love Rain
Fashion King
God of Study
Dream High
Dream High 2
Rooftop Prince
Playfull Kiss + special
City Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment